tanyarparis
tanyarparis, Entertainment Fan
Experience:  very entertainment saavy, up to date on current and old pop culture, trivia expert
6734919

In the 1960s there were 3 SciFi series on TV. Twilight ...

In the 1960s there were 3 SciFi series on TV (and they were all black and white). Twilight Zone, Outer limits and one more that I can't remember (I want to say that it had the word "beyond" in the title but I'm not positive.). Does anyone know what it was?

The Invaders.

If this was not what you were looking for, please let me know! Thanks!

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to tanyarparis's Post: No....that doesn't sound like it. It was a similar series to that of the Twilight Zone and Outer Limits. Same type of genre....similar opening narration, etc.
Wait a minute, I think it just hit me. One step beyond. Let me know if that isn't it either and I will opt out again, LOL. Thanks!
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to tanyarparis's Post: That's it!!! Thanks.

You are so very welcome, and thank you! If you get a chance, please leave feedback for me as I have for you.

Thanks!