Barrett
Barrett , Professional Researcher
Experience:  All genres TV, movies, music & reading fanatic with tons of info I would love to share with you!
5700459

Are there any manufacturers/individuals in the US that make ...

Customer Question

Are there any manufacturers/individuals in the US that make diorama''s? Thank you in advance.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Barrett replied 8 years ago.
Hi there!

I am assuming that your interest in dioramas runs towards the professional quality type like in Art Centers, Museums and the like, opposed to the shoebox quality that you can make at your kitchen table for school projects, lol.

There is a company in Minnesota that is renowned for its dioramas among other artistic creations. They have an extensive list of industries/companies that have used their service as well as a diorama gallery online that you can view examples of their work.

The name of the company is Split Rock Studios. Here is their information in order for you to take a peek...

Website: http://www.splitrockstudios.com/

Location:XXXXX Arden Hills, Minnesota 55112

Phone: 1-800-433-9599 Ext. 717 or(NNN) NNN-NNNNExt. 717

Email:
[email protected]

Services Offered: "
We’re in the business of creating – murals, dioramas, sculptures, environments, experiences – and we put our hearts into it. Our artists come from many different backgrounds but they share the same passion: accurately re-creating the natural and cultural environments found around the country throughout history for the exhibits we produce. From the largest mountain to the smallest white pine needle, our artists are driven by the details."

Formerly Known As:
Deaton Museum Services until 2000 when they changed the name to Split Rock Studios.

I hope this information helps and is along the lines of what you were looking for. If not, please let me know and we can go from there.

Have a great day and thank you for using Just Answer!
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Barrett's Post: Your assumption is incorrect. I am looking for a person or a manufacturer that can reproduce a diorama that I have a photo of. The diorama I am researching has a platform and a backdrop. The backdrop depicts an old fashion police department. On the platform sits a 3 wheeled Harley Davidson police trike. I am guessing that the dimensions of the platform are 9" X 12". The backdrop dimensions are 12" X 9". I have the motorcycle for this diorama. What I need is the diorama itself.