The Scribbler
The Scribbler, Lamentably Modest Publications
Experience:  Short Story Writer
2837397

I am looking for a good mailing address for the ...

I am looking for a "good" mailing address for the TV actor,(Wild, Wild, West) Robert Conrad. He lives in Bear Valley, California and presently has his home up for sale. I have a photo I would like him to autograph for me, but I just don't want to send it anywhere. Can someone who is entertainment savvy help me?
Someone who is likely his wife, LaVelda Fann, has a listed address (in the name of LaVelda Conrad) in the City of Arnold, CA... which has the identical zip code to Bear Valley, CA. Here is that address:

1207 Green Meadow Court
Arnold, CA 95223

There are less than 150 people in this area, in less than 75 households, so your odds are good.

Suggest you send a post card asking if he would be willing to autograph a photo if you provided the postage and envelope both ways.

Good luck!