Ryan
Ryan, Professional Researcher
Experience:  TV & Movie Buff, Music trivia nut, Poker Player. I only answer questions I'm 100% confident in!
795193

who is italian artist v. bianchini

I have an oil painting signed V. Bianchini and need to know who this artist is.. Some facts.

Thank you for your question and welcome to Just Answer.

Vittorio Bianchini was born in 1797 and died 1880.

His works were mostly oil paintings and of religious figures/stories.

If you go here and type in "Bianchini" into the search box you can see 28 pieces of his work.

He isn't a widely popular artist, rarely mentioned outside of Italy. I can only find one of his works that has ever gone up for auction. If you'd like to see the results you can here, but the site charges a fee.

There isn't a ton of more information about him available, unfortunately. And doing a search for him on the internet is very hard for three reasons: His popularity is not that large, all the webpages are in Italian(!) and there is a television director in Italy by the same name.

Regards,

Ryan