How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bridgette Your Own Question
Bridgette, Worked in post production on movies
Category: Entertainment
Satisfied Customers: 207
Experience:  I have alot of contacts from working in the film industry/inlaws is a director/film editor
Type Your Entertainment Question Here...
Bridgette is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I get my child into movies, TV, or commercials ...

This answer was rated:

How do I get my child into movies, TV, or commercials?
Hi, the first thing you need is pictures, composite or portfolio. You should enroll he/she in acting/modeling workshops. Then you need an child agent. Thats what you need to get started. Below is a website to a agent in your area they might be able to refer you to a good child agent. Be prepared you might have to get one out of NY I don't think there is one in WV. If you need anymore help just ask. Bridgette

Also I should have mentioned, which someone pointed out that you should NEVER pay any agency money. They usualy try and get you by saying that there photgrapher will take the pics, and then charge you some outragerous fee. Get pictures done on you own to start, later if you do get a reputable agent they probably will refer you to a photographer, which is ok as long as you never give the agency money. Good Luck Bridgette
Bridgette and 3 other Entertainment Specialists are ready to help you