Ryan
Ryan, Professional Researcher
Experience:  TV & Movie Buff, Music trivia nut, Poker Player. I only answer questions I'm 100% confident in!
795193

There is a chair experiment between men and women, where ...

Customer Question

There is a chair experiment between men and women, where each one stands against the wall and trys to lift a chair???? Men can do it and women can't or vise versa... Can you help
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Ryan replied 10 years ago.

Thank you for your question, and welcome to Just Answer!

This is how it works. Each person, measures two & 1/2-3 foot lenghts from the wall. (toe to heel) Stand facing the wall. Put a chair between you and the wall. Bend over so the top of your head touches the wall. Right angel (not quite) Pick up chair to chest. Stand up. Men can NOT do this, because their center of gravity is in their chest. Women can because their center of gravity is in their hips.

I just tried it, and my back is killing me. My wife's stomach is hurting, from laughing at me as she's doing it.

Regards,

Ryan