Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

take me to astrologers or card readers

Customer Question

my date of birth is 8-23-54 yuma arizona at 8.30am when am i going to come out of this vicious cycle that I have been under since 1999
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  TheMysticWave replied 11 years ago.

Greetings:

This is a request for more information:

I am a natural born psychic/clairvoyant/spiritualist - and have been reading for over 36 years. I will be happy to look for you. Can you please let me know your first name?

Thank you.

Bright Blessings.

Peace, Love & Happiness,

The Mystic Wave

Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Reply to TheMysticWave's Post: my first name is XXXXX XXXXX though I was born in aug. my parents loved the name as they had a good friend back in the 50s so they names me after her, if it helps i am a 29 degrees leo with a 29 degrees virgo rising and a cancer moon i lost my mother on oct 27th 1999 my father jan 21st 2000 and my baby brother on july 16 2001 and have one brother left born 8-18-53 at 2.05 pm el centro calif. hope this helps with all that I CAN relate to such a bad cycle what do you think and do you see anything coming up for me in the future thats better than what it has been I lost every one in my imeditate family that was a shock to me as they were my life line especially my mother i guess you could say I was idicted to her as I have never been the same with out her thankyou so much for just lising
Customer: replied 11 years ago.
hello I will try this again as it is the fist time i have been on this site and when i go to get on it i just keep getting booted to something else so i will try again...

i was born 8-23-54 yuma arizona at 8.30 am i am a 29 degrees leo with a 29 degress virgo rising and a cancer moon in my midheaven and i was just wondering how much longer will i be going through this vicious cycle and what is going on i mean i could tell you so much like the death of my parents three months apart then my baby brother a yr later and a divorce after a yr of marriage courts with my only brother or sibling left born 8-18-53 el centro calif at 2.05 pm whom i thought really loved me oh geez i could go on and on it would take up your day but whats going on here i am 50 yrs old and i feel like iam on my last limb i really do thanks

Greetings April:

Thank you for responding. I forwarded a private mail to you, via Just Answer, as I need additional information from you prior to responding. Please provide me with same. If you are unable to read the private mail, please let me know.

Thank you.

Bright Blessings.

Peace, Love & Happiness,

The Mystic Wave

Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Reply to TheMysticWave's Post: my name isCustomerXXXXX I have tried and tried to get ahold of mysticwave, and each time i have its been your site that keeps bumping me off i have never had so much trouble in my life connecting to her through your site. I am now going to close my question and ask for the administer to refund me

thanks but no thanks

GreetingsCustomer

I'm very sorry you are having difficulties with the site.

Do you still wish for a response? Please let me know.

Thank you kindly.

Bright Blessings.

Peace, Love & Happiness,

The Mystic Wave

Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Reply to TheMysticWave's Post: yes I would but, not on this site I am interested in intuitive reading but as I read on this site I am amazed of all the childish remarks made how on earth when I am in a situation of all my family dying on me at once can I expect to get help from people who dont seem to take psychics for real I am shocked I was born as a very spiritual person with wonderful parents who encouraged me to sick out my religion as well as to be open to all and that included people like yourself who are intuitve just if only some people would really read the word of God and Daniel as well as the first prophet that God chose was a women but some people only just read what they want and take it at that I am very sorry butI must find someone else even my animal told me so I just am amazed on how some people think about aniamls to as i read on and on I could not believe that a so called psychic would say oh its ok to put your cat to death why cant they give them to some one who else. let God decide ones fate not us sayit the lord. I am so sorry I have tried and tried to get you but for some reason it wasnt you it was this site so I will hope to talk with you again someday as I see you have the gift I needed so badly however I had to find someone else so sorry but thank you for trying I am it was just as tiring on you as it was on me

god bless you

GreetingsCustomer

I don't quite know what to say now - I am here if you are wishing for me to assist you. Let me know. I have requested that the administration check into your situation as to why you are having difficulties. You state you are closing your question, however, it remains open. Please let me know if I can assist you. I will be more than happy to do so.

Thank you.

Bright Blessings.

Peace, Love & Happiness,

The Mystic Wave