Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

I have been looking formula that would help me to determine

Customer Question

I have been looking for a formula that would help me to determine the air (CFM) and abrasive (FT3/HR) consumption without success. Typically, I would know the Supplied Air Pressure, Outlet Nozzle size, Abrasive Bulk Density.
Category: Engineering
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg. I see this was posted a few days ago.. are you still looking for a solution to this issue or were you able to find it elsewhere?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Still waiting for a solution. I have viewed numerous "charts" all of which use a assumed bulk density rate of 100lbs/ft3. The reason I am looking for a formula is that I would have variable bulk densities, nozzle sizes, hose sizes and air pressures.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 months ago.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.