NCCPrime
NCCPrime,
Experience:  President at NCC Prime Construction Inc.
89387220

I'm looking Formula capacity from a vertical post load

Customer Question

I'm looking for the Formula for bearing capacity from a vertical post load for a ribbed post-tensioned slab?
Category: Engineering
Expert:  NCCPrime replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I will try my best to assist you but I definitely need more info. Can you please provide me with additional details? Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm looking for a formula that is supposed to be on the cbc2013 or the I ibc2012 that deals with calculating the bearing capacity from a point load (I.e. A post with 14kips axial force) on an existing ribbed post tensioned slab for residential. I'm trying to avoid having to pour a new footing.
Expert:  NCCPrime replied 1 year ago.

If you give me a couple of days I may be able to assist you with that. I do have some information in my office but I will not be there until possibly Monday. If that is ok with you then I be more than happy to assist further.