Dr Adi
Dr Adi, Professor
Experience:  Director of the Pediatric Diabetes Clinics at UCSF.
56602461

I am a diabetic. I have recently been diagnosed with

Customer Question

I am a diabetic. I have recently been diagnosed with 10000-25000 enterococci in my urine. I also have a frequent urge to urinate and have a full feeling in the tip of my penis. Could I have chlymidia?
Category: Endocrinology
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
When I squeeze it , it doesn't hurt. Is that a good sign?
Expert:  Dr. Captain replied 4 months ago.

Hello!

Welcome to the JustAnswer.com question/answer interface.

I am a Family Medicine doctor, board certified with active licenses and certification in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, as well as Integrative Medicine & Naturopathy, with advanced training in Neurology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, and Psychiatry. I am also well-trained in Functional Medicine. — For your review, here is my direct link with my current ratings: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-familydoctor/

— I have read your post and observations, and your concern about chlamydia. Would you prefer a summary response to your question, or would you prefer more back-and-forth, where there will be a series of more questions and more details clarified? There is no difference in charges for your preference. You can continue to ask questions and receive answers without additional charges.

Either way, the goal is for your satisfaction, and I’ll do my best to take the appropriate time to help you.

— In case you were not aware, there is no charge for the time it takes for us to reach an answer that meets your satisfaction. I generally try not to rush any answers, and I hope you will not feel rushed either.

To address your specific questions thus far: If you've had unprotected sex, it is possible that you have chlamydia. The fact that your penis does not hurt when you squeeze is not a bad sign, but does not necessarily indicate something good either.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
it was protected except for a very short oral (about 30 seconds) and the girl swears she has no stis. I have given a urine sample, but im told it takes 7-9 days for return. Why so long?

Excellent news. That is very reassuring. Very unlikely you would contract an STI from short oral sex. The delay in urine testing usually depends on how busy the laboratory is. Most labs have an extra long delay around holidays (or the new year) because of their staffing concerns for holiday labs.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
now I will admit I had 3 or 4 trips to this massage parlor, but everyone was protected. The girls are Asian and they seem to be very careful. If it's protected, does the frequency matter that much

As long as you didn't have unprotected sex, your risk is exquisitely low. The frequency does not matter, no. The risk for STIs is correlated only with unprotected sex.