Dr Adi
Dr Adi, Professor
Experience:  Director of the Pediatric Diabetes Clinics at UCSF.
56602461

Dx toxic multinodular goiter 6/29/16 dr won't prescribe

Customer Question

Dx toxic multinodular goiter 6/29/16 dr won't prescribe thyroid meds. THE was 0.263 in june and 1.10 in october. My blood glucose has been in the 60s and 70s for about a week now. PCP never treated me just gave me an rx for Valium. I feel TERRIBLE! HELP
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  Dr. Captain replied 5 months ago.

Hello!

Welcome to the JustAnswer.com question/answer interface.

I am a Family Medicine doctor, board certified with active licenses and certification in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, as well as Integrative Medicine & Naturopathy, with advanced training in Neurology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, and Psychiatry. I am also well-trained in Functional Medicine. — For your review, here is my direct link with my current ratings: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-familydoctor/

— I have read your post and observations. I'm so sorry to hear about your predicament - It sounds frustrating!

— In case you were not aware, there is no charge for the time it takes for us to reach a response that meets your satisfaction. I generally try not to rush any answers, and I hope you will not feel rushed either. Let's see if we can figure out how best to help you.

It seems that you're not able to chat at the moment - certainly not a problem at all. This chat session is a Question & Answer session, which means we can both continue to post questions or comments or answers, without time restrictions, until you feel satisfied with the information you’ve received.

Feel free to click "reply" to post answers and more questions at any time. When you click “ reply” and type out your comment/question, I will be notified to come back and answer. You are not charged more than the initial deposit, no matter how long it takes for us to chat, so this will just take the time restrictions away for both of us. When the time comes that you feel satisfied that I have addressed your concern completely, you can then press "accept" and rate the answer so that I may be compensated for the time.