Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Intensivist
Experience:  Have experience of Endocrinology over the last 3 years
22950887

I have been finding it difficult to lose weight since giving

Customer Question

I have been finding it difficult to lose weight since giving up smoking 3 years ago and would like to be prescribed Duromine to help me lose weight is this something that you can help with or do I need to go to my GP
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 12 months ago.

Im sorry to hear about your weight loss issues, Unfortunately we cant prescribe any drugs online as that is against the law. In order for us to prescribe medication we need to form a doctor patient relationship and that cant be done here, and without it, it would be illegal for us to prescribe. You would have to visit your GP to get a prescription for duromine. Also while you are there discuss with him the causes of weight gain and the inability to lose weight, such as hormonal issues like thyroid problems.

I realize this is not what you were looking for but i would not want to give you the wrong information.

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-muneeb-ali/