Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

I had my gallbladder removed years ago but still get the

Customer Question

I had my gallbladder removed years ago but still get the pain in the same area. it hurts all the way through to my back, Ive started throwing up clear liquid that tastes like Bile... Ive also had several episodes of wiping after a movement and it was bright green I have also gained 60 pounds in a year and cant lose it . I have always weighed under 130 and now weigh 185. I had a hysterectomy at 50 because of fibroids - I had a blood test done that showed I had the eggs of a 20 year old and would have to get on the pill.. I had it taken out instead and kept my ovaries.. my entire body is messed up now
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 6 months ago.

Hello

Dr Chaithanya attending you now

You need to meet a surgeon

This can be a leak at the duct site

An ultrasound and CT scan id required should be done to know what exactly is the problem with the surgery site.

Hope this helps.

Any questions ask me

Request to leave a positive rating at the top right corner of the page, so that I'm compensated for my time