Dr. David, Other
Experience:  Experienced physician, undergraduate studies at MIT, studied Engineering, qualified to answer your questions.

I just received my results and my testosterone level was

Customer Question

I just received my results and my testosterone level was 121. I'm 36 years old. Is this something I can increase by losing weight and increasing muscle mass and getting more sleep? Or is it so low probably testosterone treatment the way to go?
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 5 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidyou need to see an endocrinolgoist to get your LH and FSH levels checked. if your LH and FSH levels are high, then it is your testicles which are failing to produce testosterone.if your LH and FSH levels are low, then there is something wrong with your pituitary gland in your should work on dieting and loosing weight and exercisingbut you do need to get more testingand seeing an endocrinologist would be a good idea for these tests.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me: for using