Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC

I would like to know if you could register as

Customer Question

Hello -I would like to know if you could register as practitioner at add my e-mail
***@******.***so I could be able to upload my 23andme data and receive puregenomics´ genetic testing reportsthank you,Osni
Category: Endocrinology
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
physician must be from the US
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 5 months ago.
I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly.
I am sorry but at this time we do not offer prescription service, but may be able to do so in the future, so please check back at a later date. Please let me know if you want to continue, or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,Camille~Moderator
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Camile - I would like to continue if possible - I am not asking for a medicine prescription - I am just asking for support to help me gain access to puregenomics interpretation report of my 23andme raw genetic data
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 5 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.When did you send in your raw data?Did you get a notice that your sample had been received and processed?How long ago was this done?This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Dr Rick -this is my reply to your information request with more details on what I am looking for :- I have already received my raw dna data from 23andme- offers a report based on 23andme raw data- but in order for me to be able to receive this report it is necessary that a physician from the us follows the following steps:- create an account for himself/herself at this link ; confirmation takes around a few hours- after creating an account above login to the following link : follow the following steps on this links so I can receive an e-mail confirmation that I will receive the test report hope this clarifies your information request and I hope you can help methanks,Osni
Thank you for that additional information.I have reviewed the web site you provided.Unfortunately I am unable to register with them as our firewall prevents any personal, professional or license data from being transmitted.Perhaps you can contact the folks at 23andme and see if there is another way for you to obtain your results.I wish you the very best.I realize that this was not the answer you were hoping to hear but it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information.Surely, you prefer that I tell the truth rather than what you wish to hear. Because it reflects very poorly on me unless you press one of the top three feedback choices, keep this in mind when rating my answer and please do not punish me for being honest. I understand that this may not be easy to hear, and I empathize.Even though my answer was not quite what you were hoping for, please understand that my priority was to provide you with the most honest information. With that in consideration, I hope that you found my answer useful. Please click the excellent feedback button so that I can receive credit for my efforts. Dr. Rick MD FACS