DocPhilMD, Internist
Experience:  Internal Medicine Physician

Should a person with type two diabetic and high blood pressure

Customer Question

Should a person with type two diabetic and high blood pressure be gave kenalog injections
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 5 months ago.
Thanks for this questionIt is okay to do this as long as you monitor your sugar and blood pressure closely afterBoth will likely go up. That is a known side effectbut it is okay to do it as long as you are being safe.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again: for using