Dr. David, Other
Experience:  Experienced physician, undergraduate studies at MIT, studied Engineering, qualified to answer your questions.

Last couple of months my left arm has weakened. I've

Customer Question

For the last couple of months my left arm has weakened. I've been unable to flex my bicep 100% and I've noticed atrophy of the muscleS in my arm. I've also noticed the skin with less elasticity. I'm 58 this month and in good health with the exception of BPH. What do you think it is? By the way, I couldn't see a selection for a doctor that came close to my condition.
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidif you have a pinched nerve in your neck, this can cause muscle atrophy in one arm and weakness.if you have a torn muscle in your bicep this can cause muscle atrophy and inability to flex 100%the best way to tell is to see a doctor and get your muscle might need a muscle ultrasound scan. or neck MRI scan to get more you have a doctor you can see who can examine your muscle?