Dr.Amita
Dr.Amita, Doctor
Experience:  Extensive knowledge of medicine and experience in dealing with diabetic patients.
20638885

My son will be 14 in 10 days he is 5'2.5" tall much shorter

Customer Question

My son will be 14 in 10 days he is 5'2.5" tall much shorter than alot of his peers. He is in the second to last stage of puberty and bone age is at 13yrs I am 5"7 and 3 quarters and his mom is 5'3" how tall will my son be
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to justanswer.
I amCustomerand I would be glad to assist you.
This is an initial answer and you may continue the conversation.
I am sorry that you have not had any assistance till now but experts have no control over this.
According to standard height charts he falls in lower 25 percentile of boys by height and he is expected to reach the height of 5" 7.7 inches.
Please do understand that this is an estimate and not an exact prediction but variation in this estimate can occur on either side.