Dr Adi
Dr Adi, Professor
Experience:  Director of the Pediatric Diabetes Clinics at UCSF.
56602461

I have been going to doctors years due to very low testosterone

Customer Question

i have been going to doctors for 25 years due to very low testosterone averaging 200 to 400 over many tests in 25 years, 2 were even below the range on the blood test range. i have extremely poor muscle tone and coordination, breasts flabby jello like stomach and no sex drive. i have spent thousands of dollars and noone will give me testosterone. my mother was in her late 30s when i was born and i have had lots of dental problems. i am a 51 yr old virgin and look too ridiculous to have sex. i still have people make fun of me and mimc me. the doctors wont give me testosterone because they feel it will interfere with my depression meds. i work a full time and part time job and excercise an hour each night and go from diet plan to diet plan and cannot lose weight. i also have severe excema. i believe testosterone will help and then i wouldnt need antidepressants. i also think i have klinefelters syndorme.
Category: Endocrinology
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i went on a doctor rating website and found that most other patients rate my psychiatrist as more interested in his fee than anything else which makes me feel like i wasted my life trusting someone who isnt concerned for my well being although i usually felt that way.
Expert:  Doctor Natasha replied 2 years ago.
Have you been tested for kleinfelters? It is a chromosome test