DrThomasMd, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor. Years of experience with diabetes, both conventional treatments and diet treatments.

What is the best over the counter Testosterone Booster. For

What is the best over the counter Testosterone Booster. For the last 2 years I had been getting prescriptions for my doctor for my low testosterone levels. I no longer have insurance & cannot afford the prescriptions & shots. I work out I eat right I do all the right things. I just naturally have low levels... AND IT SERIOUSLY AFFECTS MY LIFE. After a short time off the shots I starter felling the difference. It is now 8 months without shots & it is really affecting my everyday life. What product can I purchase legally to help boost my test levels until I can get my insurance again. I can read all the forums but you never know who is telling the truth or not. And I never trust the sales guys in the health food stores.
There is no testosterone over the counter substitute.
The products that make claims have no consistent evidence.
So it is an experiment.

Let me know if you have further questions, details or need clarification, just use reply.......

Please Click Accept to give answer credit so I am compensated for time and expertise. Come back if needed. Bonuses and positive feedback most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only, not to replace your physician advice or visit.