imdr06
imdr06, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  A board-certified internist with a lot of expertise in diabetes management.
37530465

im a crossdresser ,and taking estrogen to grow breasts,am i

im a crossdresser ,and taking estrogen to grow breasts,am i hurting my self inside or do i need to take progesterone to balance?
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  imdr06 replied 5 years ago.

Is a doctor prescribing you the estrogen? How many milligrams are you taking?

Dr. Sciberras

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
breastactives 400mg,and natural estrogen 400mg ,plus cream for skin,i really dont want sex change just bigger breasts ,and also using brazilian cream to get lift on buttocks,need more butt ,was very boney butt.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no im doing it on my own,i dont care ,its how i feel
Expert:  imdr06 replied 5 years ago.

You are definitely hurting yourself by trying to do it on your own. Hormone replacement therapy is very complicated and can have a lot of unwanted and dangerous side effects if not monitored by a physician familiar with trans-sexual medicine. If you insist on doing this own your own, then I don't suggest using real estrogen. I would rather you use herb combinations such as Mammorex or Bust Rx; they mimic estrogen and cause the body to think it's getting estrogen, without all the dangerous side effects of true estrogen treatment that is not being monitored by a physician.

Dr. Sciberras

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thanks , i will try those .i had a bad feeling i was hurting myself . i still want to remain straight but just want the bigger breasts and little more cushion on the butt.,im tired of sitn on bones . thanks again