Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I am being terminated 7/1/17. My employer owes me money and

Customer Question

I am being terminated 7/1/17.
JA: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?
Customer: My employer owes me money and on top of that he keeps asking me for sexual favors to keep my job. Before it elevated to this level his offered me less hours but he wanted me to claim the full hours and Split the checks . He told me today why do I need to keep everything when I have another full time job. This had spiraled out of control. There is too many details to list . He lied and told me that the county told him that if he didn't terminate me that they were going to kick him out the program so I called my union rep and she got in contact with the county . The county called me back and informed me that I was in good standing and they don't make those type of calls. I initially believed him because I made a complaint against my provider clerk. I don't know who to believe but I have urge that it's my employer because I refuse sex and I won't split the checks . I'm losing sleep and can't eat due to this retaliation . I don't know how to defend myself
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: I'm full time and I have a union. I haven't signed an at will agreement that I remember
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have a journal I keep and I've talked to people over the years about the pressure his advances have on me. He made an appointment to see a urologist so I waited outside in the car. I got a phone cslll to come inside so I thought something was really wrong. I get inside and I'm being instructed how to give penis injections. I asked the md why I was there and I learned that my employer had the md thinking we were companions. I asked the md did the training come with a certification for my resume , and if I have the injection how much time did I have to escape the room before he had an errection. He told me there is no certification and I had 8 seconds . Then i asked if there was anyway my employer could inject himself with his physical condition and he told me yes and explained how. So he began to show my employer while I turned my back to give them privacy . My employer was angry at me after the appointment and sent me home for the rest of the day
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: Does that mean we are disconnecting ?
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 13 days ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. How many people are employed by your employer?

2. Are you an employee or a volunteer or?

If you have a number of questions or you would prefer direct communication with me, you might consider a phone call option to better address your legal issues. As soon as I post this message, the site will offer you a phone call option. After you click on the call option I can accept your call and call you right away.

Doug

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
1. Just myself
2. I'm an employee
Expert:  LawTalk replied 13 days ago.

I attempted to accept your call request but there seems to be a problem with the request. Please contact customer service at(###) ###-####to get the issue straightened out and then I can call you.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Doug