Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  20+ Years of Employment Law Experience
10285032

I was already talking to someone I got disconnected I gave

Customer Question

I was already talking to someone I got disconnected I gave her my phone number I can we give it to you I'm in Wisconsin area code *** *** **** MY name is*****: Has anything been filed or reported? Customer: No JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: I would just like to be treated with respect and dignity and I'm 62 years old I've had it I'm going to the clinic for three-and-a-half to four years you could ask the attorney one thing for me can a neurologist talk to my insurance company or a former employer or employees I just feel like I'm treated the same way no matter where I go it's frustrating I just think I deserve some happiness JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in? Customer: Wisconsin

Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  erwin-cssm replied 10 days ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/employment-law/afb9c-already-talking-someone-disconnected-gave.html).
Thank you, ***** Support Team
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 10 days ago.

I am sorry but we cannot find your prior request, do you still need assistance or you can call sustainer service and they can help you find your prior question with us.