Richard, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with 29 years of experience.
17027240

I recently resigned over some matters, and have been

Hi - I recently resigned over some matters, and have been contacted by an attorney hired by my former employer. I would like to speak with an attorney about some questions.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: PA
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I included some context in my resignation letter to my employer and copied my employer's ethics dept.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm not disgruntled, and am not looking to go after my former employer in any way. However, if I speak with my employer's attorney, I want to understand any risks to me.

Hi! My name is Richard & I will be helping you today! It will take me a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!

Good morning. Can you provide me a bit more detail regarding the contact from the attorney? Has the attorney simply called you and asked you to call back? Or, did the attorney reference anything specific when contacting you?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i wish to get a phone call but I want to known first how much is it.

Phone calls are $59.