Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I installed carpet for a store that is being sued for not

Customer Question

I installed carpet for a store that is being sued for not preforming a PH test on the cement floor prior to installing the new floorcovering. I was not informed the test was needed by the store that supplied the carpet. So now the store want me to pay half the cost of the payment to the building owner.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: PA
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I think so. The store is making a offer less than the building owner wants.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I was never invited to any of the meeting between all parties. The carpeting had know information for the installer in side or on the cartons. the store owner is being sued and he sent a letter to me saying t m was do to poor workmanship.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?