John, Employment Lawyer
Experience:  Exclusively practice labor and employment law.
71296933

I'm adopted from South Korea by American parents and I work

Customer Question

My name is***** adopted from South Korea by American parents and I work at a hospital. I was under investigation of theft which I had approval for absolutely everything I was seen taking from the workplace. My manager was told I had approval and was innocent of any accusations. The manager of my Dept involve another employee from a different Dept in the investigation by asking him to watch me. They went and told another employee from my Dept he has caught me stealing on camera and he's investigating me further. That employee told several employees and it has come to the point my secondary job is being compromised. I requested a formal statement from my manager that I am innocent of any such act or accusation and he refused to do so.
Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I can give u several situations that my manager has discriminated against me by not provided the proper safety equipment f
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

Hi I see you requested a phone call. Phone calls are a premium service, which I do provide, and cost a n additional fee. I will submit that offer for premium service to you. Please accept it and we can have a phone call.