Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I want to find a pro bono lawer for a harasment lawsuit with

Customer Question

I want to find a pro bono lawer for a sexual harasment lawsuit with illegal eviction in retalition for requesting he stop harasing me
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: san bernardino california
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: i filed a complaint with the fair housing dept and sent him a stop sexual harasment letter, which got me a 60 day notice to vacate in return
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: the house is in violation of alot of things one being no heat ever for the past ten years and overcharging me for water for the past 6 years and i have my own meter here have lived here 9 years but have nothing in writing
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Can you please tell us what your specific question is for us about this issue?
Have you reported this to the Fair Employment and Housing Division and also to the local Housing and Urban Development office (HUD)?