Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I got a temporary job after downsize in Tucson with Adecco

Customer Question

I got a temporary job after downsize in Tucson with Adecco Tad at the Tucson site. I took part of the money and put it into a 401 K. Dec 19 of 2016 I was informed I was getting a full payment. $Approx 20,000.00 they sent the money and then called me and told me they had made a mistake and let me have the tax money but not the base amount. Have there been any reports to this effect????? Call me Monday and leave me a message at(###) ###-#### I will be gone to a funeral (color guard) Monday from 10:30 to 15:00 J. Steven ******* IBM person number 586096 JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in? Customer: I am in Utah and the bank is in Utah. Wells Fargo Deposited 16,236.54 on 1/3/2017 and Charge Back $16,236.54 on $1/6/2017 I shared the documentation with the bank and they agreed that there was something strange happening. JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time? Customer: You advice would be appreciated - I worked for IBM from 6/16/1966 tp 5/31/1992 then consultant 3 or 4 times before going into Field Archaeology. JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: agreement is full time. Am I the only person with this problem???? JA: I'm the Employment Lawyer's Assistant. I work with them to help customers like you. Customer: thanks for being there - I appreciate your help!!

Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

what outcome are you seeking?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am still trying to get a simple solution - I don't want to spent 90% of the money to get what is owed me. Wells Fargo are not one of my favorite companies!!!

You can have a lawyer handle on commission basis or pursue through a state agency. I can provide some more detail on that and preparation.