Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I desperately need to talk to you or with anyone who could

Customer Question

I desperately need to talk to you or with anyone who could help improve my situation at work. Things have happened/said at work that have made it extremely difficult for me to function effectively at work. At work I feel terribly isolated and I don't know what to do. I told my supervisor about 1 incident. He advised me to pretend the event never happened and I should erase it from my mind, basically. He also said I would be very foolish to tell HR or anyone, because if I do so I'll be destroyed due to a lack of evidence.I really need help, but I don't know what to do. I am home today, sick, and very troubled.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Colorado
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: full time with a City
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am a male, and I am being harassed by a female supervisor.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ely replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me a little more about the situation? What is happening, and what do you want to achieve here?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.