Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Am seeking legal advice for time sheet fraud at the company

Customer Question

am seeking legal advice for time sheet fraud at the company I worked for. They terminated me and said they would get back to me at a later date if they decide to take legal action. I am 21 with a clean record. I am wanting to know what may happen legally if this is taken further.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Ohio
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not that I'm aware of. All that happened was the head of HR called me into his office, confronted me and then fired me. He said he was still deciding if he was going to take it to law enforcement.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I would really like help on this
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 2 months ago.

Please read the reply I sent you on your original question. DO NOT RESPOND to this response, as you have opened a second question. Just reply to my request for more information you will find in your "my questions" box and email.