Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

We have a new attendance policy in effect starting on the 9

Customer Question

We have a new attendance policy in effect starting on the 9 th of jan. But company has put in effect as of 1201 today the 6 th. In writing it states the 9 th
JA: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?
Customer: We were gonna use our flex day on the 6 th but they already took that option off the call off line.
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: Full time no union in ohio
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Our supervisor recommended not to try to use. Any of our days.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for the information, can you tell me what your legal question is? Also, it is not clear whether or not you have spoken to HR about the issue, can you tell me if you have? What specifically is the change in your attendance policy and how does it affect this "flex day?"

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
reached out to our HR person and his reply was I had a bad attitude.

Thank you for that partial answer, but can you also answer my other information requests as well. They are: What your specific legal question is? And, also what specifically is the change in your attendance policy and how does it affect this "flex day?" I am in and out of my office this morning, so if there is a delay in responding to you after you reply, rest assured I will respond as soon as possible.

Touching base again. If you still need your question answered, I will need the answers to my questions for you. If you no longer need assistance, then you can contact the Site's customer service department and request a refund of any deposits you might have left with them.