Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I work for a man that has 5 different companies all of the

Customer Question

I work for a man that has 5 different companies all of the same type of business. The people I employee are contract workers, when it is time for payroll it is a nightmare and I'm trying to shorten the nightmare as much as possible. Currently I pay each employee from the store in which the year work and I am not a signer nor do I want to be but I also don't want the payroll money mixed with any other money. Is there a way I can register my business and open a checking account under that business deposit the amt of payroll from there stor
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I'm sorry it's so long and really confusing I'm just not too smart with the legal stuff
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No ma'am. We have w9'somand id's for everyone and the check numbers to have the accountant send for tax purposes
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,