How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a teacher who was assaulted by a special education

Customer Question

I have a teacher who was assaulted by a special education student. what can she do?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Colorado
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: full time union
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: From time to time I deal with educational issues that require legal responses or actions do you have a service?
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ely replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me if the teacher was advised that this was a special needs student and provided with information as to his condition, etc, prior to being assaulted?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Does this mean that our conversation can be accessed by other entities at a future date and time?
Expert:  Ely replied 3 months ago.
You mean between yourself (customer) and myself (expert)?
Yes, this is a public forum. If you wanted to talk to customer service about privacy issues, you can contract JustAnswer's customer service at 1-***-***-****. They can help with that.
Let me know if/when you wish to proceed.

Related Employment Law Questions