Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.
11313492

Well I was off from my job after 15 years after new

Customer Question

Well I was laid off from my job after 15 years after new administration took over they told me my position was created and therfore they didn't need me anymore I don't understand the same people has owned us for 15 years my boss before the new came had asked me if I would like the transpertation job because other gurl got dwi and my job was taking them to appointments and they still are so I don't think it's rite to tell me it was created just for me
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: I was full.time
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well I have had 3 to 4 bosses within year and one of them took me out of driving and put me in medical records because these two sisters got me in trouble about 2 appointments so she pulled me and then my bosses mother passed away I think she flipped off deep end cause then she told me I asked to be out of driving I told her no.mam I did no such thing so she was gonna let me go then if the one sister that took my spot wouldn't have swapped back with me and then I'm called to office and was told they didn't need me anymore and the sister that got me in trouble does the driving now they have done so many of us wrong they let one girl go because she had a heart attack and another came back with note from doctor not to return til after baby was born so they let her go to and oh so many more I think they let us go because the money and vacation time we had so I lost all my dental benefits I have pd for so long and insurance because unemployment isn't enough to cover my bills and do that to so all that money gone without ever even going to doctor or dentist
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

I am sorry this happened. are you asking for options to pursue a claim against the company?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Well didn't know if I had a claim

It appears that there has been a violation of company policy, a hostile environment, and possible discrimination - each on its own would support a claim!