Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I have been told by other employees that management thinks I

Customer Question

I have been told by other employees that management thinks I sabotaged equipment and was hiding and sleeping at work this is untrue how do I handle this
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Pa
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: At will
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 7 days ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights / legal options that might potentially apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I have been told by other employees that that I have been accused by management of hiding and sleeping and sabotaging equipment

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
How do I respond to this

I cannot tell you how to respond to the situation, as such legal advise can only be given to you by your local attorney, upon full review of your entire situation, however, I can provide you with a general answer to a legal question about the situation, if you have one?