Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  20+ Years of Employment Law Experience
10285032

I need to no everything I'm supposed to write up in my

Customer Question

I need to no everything I'm supposed to write up in my letter that I give to the EEOC
JA: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?
Customer: I got a call back from a law office and she was telling things I need to in writing this letter up I give to the EEOC for them to investigate to see if I have a case she went to fast I need to no all the points I'm supposed to write in this letter
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: Full time
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just need to no everything I need to do so I do it right not wrong very professional
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You need to explain exactly how the conduct towards you was based ONLY on your age/race/sex/disability/national origin. So you need to describe the specific conduct you were subjected to and you need to explain in the letter exactly how it was ONLY based on one of those reasons and there was no other legitimate reason for the conduct towards you.
Stick to the facts, not to your beliefs and feelings, you need to state a fact, "A did this." Then you need to explain WHY it is obvious (again not your feeling or belief) that this was only because of your age/race/sex/disability/national origin and no other legitimate business reason.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I need to no the step by directions for writing my letter for the EEOC to see if I have a case or not step by step directions the lady said the. Points number one two three four and five then a b c d e what do I write for each one step
Thank you for your reply.
Point 1, we do not know any of the facts of your case. Point 2, we cannot write the letter for you and what you are asking in your own way is to write the facts point 1, 2, 3 and etc for you and that would be writing the letter for you. If you want someone to do that for you, then you need to sit and meet with a local attorney, because the prices offered by this site do not include that type of representation it is way beyond the scope of this site.
Without knowing every single fact of your case we cannot tell you what to write for each point, so you have to write your story in chronological order (the oldest thing that happened you write about first and work your way up to the newest thing).