Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  20+ Years of Employment Law Experience
10285032

I work of the state of New Jersey for 23years iam still

Customer Question

I work of the state of New Jersey for 23years iam still grandfather in old system would I get a Penison for the rest of my life I do 25 years of service for New Jersey state Penison.
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 13 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If you are under the old pension system, you would be eligible to retire with your benefits for life upon completion of 25 years of service under that old system.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.