Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Maybe...reading a similar question. I've "discussed w/ HR"

Customer Question

Maybe...reading a similar question.
JA: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?
Customer: I've "discussed w/ HR" (the Friday before the Monday I was fired...I was wondering if the case above regarding Misconduct was won or not...
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: at will, texas
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: geez-it's a long (7 year) story...i've contacted an attorney and he said "it's clear cut case law/precedents" and to find MC APPEALS 435.00 Appeal # 1605-CA-76. Was a nice guy because he said I probably wouldn't win so he won't waste my money...
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marc replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is Marc. I'm a licensed attorney and I will be happy to assist you. In order to do so, could you please clarify your question. Are you asking for the outcome of a particular case? If so, I will be happy to look it up and review it for you. But please provide me the name of the case and state. Thanks.

Marc

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Need a few minutes...brb.
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 month ago.

I am a different Expert than the one you were dealing with last week. It looks like he opted out of continuing with the question and also looks like you had not finished posting. I am willing to assist you but keep in mind that we don't know what you are looking at or reading unless you provide a link or copy and paste it for us. We can't see what you are, or have, looked at.

I take it that this is an issue related to unemployment benefits and a denial of those benefits, based on tardiness of some sort. Is that correct? If so, what is your specific question?