How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need advice on Employee Law within the Federal Government.

Customer Question

Hi, I need advice on Employee Law within the Federal Government. Could you direct me the an expert in this Field of Federal Government Employee Law?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I work in Virginia but also my Department is in Washington, DC.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes, a letter with a suspension requiring responses by Dec 7.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need a lawyer with this type of experience in Federal Government Employee Law dealing with suspensions and allegations. I need them to also have experience on replying to allegations on interrogatories.
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It looks like the Customer Representative did not understand that I want an attorney with experience in Federal Government Employment Law so then after I get an Attorney with Federal Government Employment Law experience then I will be able to ask the questions. The approach that was taken by the Customer Representative assisting me was confusing by Chatting. Please understand to get the record straight I need to get in touch with an Attorney with Employment Law in Federal Government on replying to allegations and interrogatories on a fourteen day suspension. Please put me in contact with an Attorney that has allot of experience on Federal Government Employment Law answering allegations on interrogatories. I hope you understand my objectives and specific request. Please confirm if my description is correct so I can continue with this service?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us regarding your situation?