Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I was charged $57 on Nov 7 even though I cancelled my

Customer Question

I was charged $57 on Nov 7 even though I cancelled my membership immediately. This also cost me a $57 overdraft fee from my lending institution. Please advise. Ernie Reno
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 days ago.
You asked a question, an expert took their time to answer you, but you refused to reply or communicate. If you want a refund, please do not bother the experts who are independent users of this site like you and get not one dime for spending time with customers who leave no feedback or bad feedback without communicating with the experts, please contact customer service and they will be glad to refund your money.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I did reply six separate times and have emails from JustAsk to verify it. These included three requests for clarification in the same day i apologize for the inconvenience and miscommunication
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 days ago.
Here is your previous question, as you can see by reading it there are no "three requests for clarification in the same day" nor are there "six separate" replies. There is your one question and my answer and I apologize if none of your NINE responses ever posted.
See: http://www.justanswer.com/employment-law/a08p3-state-indiana-garnishing-wage-2008-when.html