Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I was fired from my last job of 3 years in tn. My boss made

Customer Question

I was fired from my last job of 3 years in tn. My boss made me tell him why I was going to the doctor and needed to leave early. When against my will I told him I had hep c and wanted to check on a cure he stated can't work here. He sent separation notice stating couldn't do my job, excessive absenteeism,insubordination. In reality he was afraid of hep c he acted like I had the plagu. I was denied unemployment benifits they ruled I was forced to leave work due to health reasons which I showed no proof. What can I do I was fired thru no fault of my own. I'm not sure how they came up with there reasoning
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 15 days ago.

That is atrocious and I am sorry to hear that. I think you have a strong claim here for discrimination and a hostile work environment. My suggestion would be to contact a local employment law attorney about pursuing a claim.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 10 days ago.

If you have any further questions just let me know, otherwise a positive rating of 5 stars would be greatly appreciated.