Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I was working full time for my company until I was

Customer Question

I was working full time for my company until I was terminated end of June 2016 due to lack of work hours to provide myself. I went on COBRA in July 2016. I am a healthcare worker and this company contracts with nursi ng facilities. I began working PRN end of July for them until I began to work up to almost 40 hours or more per week. In started back full time in October. I have had premiums taken out of my check for health ins, dental, and vision before even signing back up to work full time and no notification from the company that they were don't this while I am paying COBRA. The money started coming out of my paycheck end of September. They said I would have benefits the first of December
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 10 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, you mean they started taking your money for your benefits in October and that is in addition to what you were paying in COBRA? Can you please clarify what is happening?