Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I, Reddish, had got hurt at my employers company Fed-X. I

Customer Question

I, Sandra Reddish, had got hurt at my employers company Fed-X. I fractured my ankle when I slipped and fell on wet pavement. I finished the night out and went to the doctors the nxt day. People that I worked with seen me fall.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: part-time - Fed-X working nights. I fractured my ankle and was in a booth for 6 - 8 weeks.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am not being asked to pay back workman compensation $1255.50 for not returning to Fed-X. I could no longer do that kind of work nor climb their stair wall ladder to check chutes.
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 19 days ago.

Hi Sandra,

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that this happened.

What are your specific questions about this? What happened after you were injured?