Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  20+ Years of Employment Law Experience
10285032

I need some help and don't know where to turn. First I have

Customer Question

I need some help and don't know where to turn. First I have an issue with my employment benefits. I just filed an appeal with the RA Commissioner and I think it will be better if I had some one on my side to help. Is this something that I can can get help for?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: florida, jacksonville
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes, I just filed an appeal today
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have been in a loop ( a situation that I can't get past) since June 14. I believe that I am qualfied for benefits but for the loop.
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 16 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us regarding this issue?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
i want to know how much it will cost for tepresentation in this mstter?
Thank you for your reply.
You can get a local attorney who specializes in unemployment law to take your case on appeal for about 25% of the money they win for you in benefits. Attorneys who handle unemployment law cases do not charge money up front, they only charge you based on the money they are able to obtain for you.
You can get a quality unemployment attorney in your city (or major nearby city) at the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
PLEASE REFUND MY MONIES AS THE PHONE NUMBERS FOR THE LAW FIRM REFERENCED DO NOT CONNECT OR DO NOT GET ANSWERED
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 15 days ago.
Thank you for your reply.
I did not provide you "phone numbers" I provided you two websites and I apologize for the inconvenience but our site has a technical issue that requires you to copy and paste the website addresses into your browser.
Furthermore, both of those sites are completely up to date and I use them myself daily. I do not know what phone numbers you called from those sites, but those are the proper sites that all attorneys use to get other attorneys when necessary. As I said, if you are not in a large city, you may have to enter in your search a larger city near you to get a broader selection of attorneys.
It is also the day before Thanksgiving and not all attorneys are open or working today, so please understand that as well and that is beyond our control.