Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Although NYSDHR found no probable cause with my

Customer Question

Although NYSDHR found no probable cause with my discrimination complaint and EEOC adopted their finding, I want my employer to be held accountable and need your suggestion because they used inconsistent, missing, fasified, and tainted evaluations to deny me a full-time teaching position and my attorney is oblivious like it's 1950 or something because he never notified me of his decision to not send a reconsideration letter and after receiving $5,000 dollars from me and my employer botch my evaluation by using an interview assessment scoresheet (1-5, 5 is highest score) instead of a demonstration lesson evaluation sheet to deny me a full-time teaching position and the interview assessment sheets they used are not related to the demonstration lesson I completed in front of the students.
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 16 days ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

If there is a finding of no probable cause, you have 60 days to appeal the case to the State Supreme Court. So, you need to file an appeal now to preserve your rights if you have not already done so and assuming that the 60 days have not passed. If the 60 days have passed, you have no further recourse.

The notice of probable cause that you received would provide you with the procedure on how to appeal and places you can use to find an Attorney to assist you with the case. You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys:

Lawyers.com

Justia.com

Findlaw.com

Consumeradvocates.org

Goodluck with your case,