Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I lost my job on Friday. They claim time card fraud, because

Customer Question

I lost my job on Friday. They claim time card fraud, because I wasn't log into my computer during all the hours I worked. Also my previous direct supervisors had me work 10 15 hours , but I wasn't allowed to put the over time on my time card. They are also claiming that was time card fraud. I have turn the new supervisor into HR for improper behavior. I believe this is simple retaliation.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: They want me to sign a "Resignation Agreement", they said I can share it with a lawyer, my husband, account, but no one else.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I live in WV, I worked in Ohio Yes, I filed with the HR department.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: All of the wrongful behavour was seen and heard by my peers They have given me 21 day to sign a resignation agreement, that binds me to help them for the next 3 months
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ray replied 2 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

Expert:  Ray replied 2 months ago.

Can you post the agreement so I can read and comment, thanks.