Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Employee Harassment issue. Need to talk to someone

Customer Question

Employee Harassment issue. Need to talk to someone personally not online, What are our options. GA Based Attorney needed
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: GA
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: NO
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: We are Alpharetta based, if they are local, easy to meet. Need to know our rights and options we have to stop threating from the supervisor for dismissal of the job for an experienced person.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a licensed attorney for more than 3 decades and I am also licensed in the state of GA.

As you have asked for a phone call so we can talk personally, and I am happy to call you. You can request a call by clicking on the "Call Me" button on your page.

Thanks in advance,

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 months ago.

Do you still need help? You suggested a call and I explained how you can request that. Do you intend to continue with this process?

Doug