Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I had a very general question regarding the ability of a

Customer Question

I had a very general question regarding the ability of a 'client' to sue both my employer and myself (as an individual) on a project they do not believe was properly handled, and the suit would relate to decrease in donations recieved during a fund drive.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Pennsylvania
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No. This was more represented as 'a possibility' in the case they do not receive their traditional donation mailing amount OR they incur additional costs from their marketing company.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's about it!
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ely replied 24 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me a little more about this matter and what has happened?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.