Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Yea I got questions I want to know about, Yea some I have, I

Customer Question

Yea I got questions I want to know about
JA: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?
Customer: Yea some I have
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: I was full time
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: It's a lot of things the way I was done there.
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 23 days ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I am reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.

Good morning, can you tell me what your specific question(s) are regarding your employment? Also, what state is this in?

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
What do u mean hr?
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
U didn't answer my question?
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I went threw human resource were I worked at.

You haven't stated what your question is yet? Can you explain what happened regarding your employment, and what your legal question is, please?

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I told human resource about the school were I worked at wanting to move are day shift custodian so they could get someone else.When I did day shift for them for 6 years and I was never asked.But it's okay if they asked someone else to come do it.Then they left are day shift person in that position.Another thing I tried to do is put in for vacation and got turned down.they only gave me two days.But it's okay if our foreman ,are assistant foreman,and another custodian could get their vacation.I but not me.I even put felt things on the bottom of chairs at the school I was at with my own money.And never was reimburse for it. $230 some dollars and I got proof of it to on my debt card.Even watched the principals dogs 3 different times and I have never been paid for them yet.I even hauled chairs from another school in my truck for them and was never given gas money or nothing.Even hauled hay for them never got gas money for that either.The school system even bother my mom at her work at 7'11 when she was already retired from the school system by 4 different foremans and one principal that us to be are assistant principal and even Dave Keefer that works with one of the foremans husbands at facility services. To both my mom at her other job. When they all knew where she worked at.Even my foreman Ethel brown called my mom a lier and took her 3 months to appolize for it.Then pretty much takes it back write in front of the principal and new assistant principal.I even tried to put in for foreman position at another school.when I went back to see when the deadline was 3 days later it was gone.Even let a teacher us a blowup thing that kids can jump and play on .so her little girl could have fun on.And she returns it all cut up.And all the school system has to say is u need to take it up with her.That's the same thing the principal said to me the last day I was there about ppl going bother my mom at her work when she is already retired from the school system.I even had a doctor's note at the end of last may for two days and the principal and our foreman put it on AL leave when it was suppose to go on sick leave.I even had my mom call in for me at work and they wouldn't except my mom's phone call but it's okay for are assistant foreman to let anyone of her family members to call in for her and its okay.The only way I could get vacation is I have to be sick with a doctor's note.
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
That's the things that's been done to me and my family.
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
It's in Virginia
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Gloucester County Public school system
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I was a custodian at petsworth elentary school.
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Those was the way I was done by the school system.
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
How come some of those ppl could get vacation and I couldnt.
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Oh okay.thank u