Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

My employer whome resides in Nebraska but I work in an

Customer Question

My employer whome resides in Nebraska but I work in an office he owns in Virginia is accusing me of not depositing a 1000$ cash deposit basically embezzlement and or theft. He will not speak with me on the phone will only text multiple people saw me count the cash and put it in the bin for the nights End of Day paperwork. I had to leave early due to my tire blowing out and had left the keys with a coworker to close and lock up for the night . He has been saying for the last 3 days he is filing a report but has not done so .what do I need to do?
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 20 days ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. What do you need to do regarding what??